Thursday, July 24, 2008

A'SHAY CLOSED

Dear Friends of A'shay,

It is with our deepest regret that we announce we have decided to close the restaurant. We wish to thank all of you for your support over the past year. It has been a pleasure getting to meet all of you at our various events, and we thank you again for making each one a success. At this time we are in the process of planning a farewell party for the restaurant. We will be announcing details for this event very soon. Until then, we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
The Owners of A'shay Restaurant

3 comments:

onepercent said...

That is very sad. Exactly when is the last day the restaurant will be open? I would like to try to get at least one meal in:\

Kat said...

This sucks!!... I really love the dishes you prepared over there. Also I wanted to have a birthday get together at the restaurant. Please let us know when or if you're going to opening up the resturant again. Best wishes...

cynthiapendley said...

can you let me know the closing date? I had planned to visit on my trip to the city in mid sept. Will you still be open sept 17-20??

cynthiapendley